The loss of a loved one owing to the carelessness, negligence, or intentional act of someone can break you both financially and emotionally. We have highly experienced wrongful death lawyers in Montgomery at the Law Offices of Manley Traeger who have handled hundreds of cases involving accidental deaths and won hundreds of thousands of dollars for their clients to help them ease their financial difficulties. We are sympathetic toward your plight and understand the toll this kind of an irreparable loss takes on a family. We know money cannot lessen your grief, but it can somehow help you face the financial challenges with a little more confidence and comfort.
There is absolutely no reason to lose hope if you have tragically lost your loved one because of the negligent, careless, or intentional actions of a person or an entity. The law gives you the option to pursue a wrongful death case to seek compensation for the emotional and financial hardships that you may have had to undergo.
What qualifies as wrongful death?
Wrongful death claims are defined by either the intentional or the negligent behavior of someone resulting in the death of another person. The term “wrongful death” covers a broad range of accidents leading to a fatality. The examples of wrongful death cases include:
- Fatal assault or attack
- Auto accidents happening on account of reckless and drunk driving among others
- Negligence of medical professionals leading to a patient’s demise
- Workplace casualty resulting from improper training or lack of supervision
- Life-taking malfunctioning products
Please remember that not all accidents robbing a person of their life qualify as wrongful death. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you immediately get in touch with a qualified wrongful death attorney in Montgomery if you wish to pursue a wrongful death claim.
People eligible to file wrongful death lawsuit
In wrongful death cases, the plaintiff files a lawsuit on behalf of their beloved deceased. People who are granted this right include:
- Children of the deceased
- Spouse of the deceased
- Parents and grandparents of the deceased
- Any other dependents of the deceased
For more information, please immediately get in touch with the Law Offices of Manley Traeger. The wrongful death attorneys belonging to the prestigious firm have extensive experience in handling wrongful death matters in Montgomery and all throughout Montgomery. We pay individualized attention to each case and ensure that you get the means to cope with the unforeseen expenses that often follow the sudden passing away of a loved one.
Why you need an attorney for your wrongful death claims?
The unexpected loss of a relative due to wrongful conduct in an accident leaves permanent scars on the psyche of the entire family. It is essential to not fall prey to the lowball offers of insurance companies. You need to get in touch with a good wrongful death attorney because:
- Insurers are always reluctant to voluntarily pay the maximum compensation for your claims
- There are different types of wrongful death claims depending upon specific circumstances
- Insurance companies are unlikely to play fair a majority of the time
- The compensation offered by insurance companies is generally inadequate and in some cases downright insulting