If you or anyone you know has been injured in a truck or commercial motor vehicle, we suggest you to get in touch with an experienced attorney immediately for your guidance and proper representation of your case.
To win a case involving truck accident in Livingston, you need to get in touch with Truck Accident Attorney in Livingston, AL who has knowledge related to state and federal regulation that focuses on operation and maintenance of such vehicles.
We at the law offices of Manley Traeger have a team of trusted and experienced attorneys who dive deep into your truck accident case and help you seek maximum compensation.
Truck Accident in Livingston
Heavy vehicles that hit the road are mostly tested for the safety of the passengers. Trucks are neither the size nor weight of a normal vehicle; hence a crash from it can be truly devastating for the victim. A person surviving crash may suffer from the following:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries
- Organ defects/injuries
- Broken bones
It is obvious to understand that if you have come who come out alive after such a massive accident, you need a serious and immediate medical assistance, counseling and some physiotherapy. This is neither easy for you, your family or your pocket. You need to hire a Livingston Injury Lawyer to help you get your compensation that can eventually cover up your losses both physically and mentally.
There can be several reasons for accidents involving truck in Livingston:
Incompetency of The Driver
- Driving a truck is very different from cars. Hence, it isn’t for everyone.
- The driver needs to be properly trained and should have enough experience in handling heavy vehicles.
- Maneuvering the truck requires a special skill set which if absent in the driver can result in an ill-fated accident.
- Driving under influence or distracted driving can also play a significant role in causing the accident.
- If the vehicle is not properly maintained, the result can be harmful to all.
Improperly Loaded Vehicles
- Balance of goods need to be maintained in turning a heavy vehicle.
- Unless the 18-wheeler is loaded properly, any turn can result in a crash.
- Any natural disaster in Livingston mixed with the bad driving skills can lead to harmful results
- Trucking companies can be held responsible in the above-mentioned cases and only an experienced Livingston Truck Accident Lawyer can help you file a lawsuit against these companies.
We Have The Experience And Skill Set to Ensure a Fair Claim Settlement
Steps to Take After The Truck Accident
People often panic during or after the accident. What needs to be done next? Will I get my compensation for my losses? What will be the future outcome? And a number of such question floating around in your head. To clear your confusion, we at Manley Traeger along with our experienced Truck Accident Lawyer in Livingston, bring to you some of the most important steps to be taken right after the accident:
- The first step is to speak the police.
- It is important to file a police case even if there is little or no damage.
- Seek immediate medical attention because health is the first priority.
- Get in touch with your insurance company to file a report.
- The insurance company can also end up affecting the outcome of your case. Hence, choose your words wisely.
- Keep your communication to the minimum to the truck driver, eye witness, etc.
- If you want to win the case then state facts and not elaborate.
- Contact a Truck Accident Attorney to claim your case
- Truck accident is very different from a car accident as it has more liabilities issues, rules, etc. You need an experienced Truck Accident Lawyer in Livingston to handle your case
We at Manley Traeger, fight for your legal rights throughout Alabama.
No denying the fact that truck accidents in Alabama can cause serious harm to the driver as well as to the victim. Hence you need a focused and an aggressive Truck Accident Attorney in Livingston, AL to fight your case.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a truck accident in Livingston, you should not hesitate to consult an experienced Livingston Truck Accident Lawyer. We at Manley Traeger work with professionals to study your case in detail and negotiate the best possible compensation for you. Contact us to set up a free consultation and make sure your rights are fully Vindicated.
Call Us Today: 334-259-3600
Call Us Now to Protect Your Legal Rights Through Your Truck Accident Claim