Are you looking for a Truck Accident Attorney in Butler? If yes, you are at the right place!
A truck accident can happen anywhere causing injury to dozens of people. In fact, heavy vehicle crashes are known to cause serious injuries around Alabama each year.
Being the victim of a heavy truck crash can be devastating both physically and emotionally.
If you have been involved in a truck crash, we can help. Our experienced Butler Truck Accident Lawyer specializes in handling truck accidents lawsuit and help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Get in touch with us today!
What Are The Types of Truck Accident in Butler?
When commercial drivers end up making mistakes or when they drive under the influence of alcohol, it is the common people that suffers the consequences.
Truck accidents are responsible for more than 4000 deaths each year in Butler
If you or your loved one has been injured in a truck accident our experienced Truck Accident Attorney can help.
Also, mentioned below are the types of a truck accident in Butler. Be cautious about such accidents when driving.
Brake Failure Accidents
- Failure of truck brakes when the truck is in motion leads to truck collision as the driver loses control.
- Break failure is usually the result of improperly maintained vehicle or if the vehicle has not been approved by daily vehicle inspections.
- Commercial trucks are heavy enough to crush the receiving vehicle.
- Hence, rear-end accidents are extremely dangerous in case of truck accidents.
Here are the top reasons for rear-end accident in Butler
- Too close to the other vehicle
- Truck Speeding
- Distracted Driving or driving under influence
- Impaired Driving
- Improper Lane Change
- T-bone accident or the side-impact collision occurs when a truck strikes the side of a vehicle rather than the front or back.
We Have The Experience And Skill Set to Ensure a Fair Claim Settlement
Reason for Truck Accidents in Butler, AL
Accidents are uncertain to happen. Hence, you cannot predict it. But you can always be cautious if you are well-versed with the top reasons of truck accident.
- Jackknifing is a type of accident that happens when the truck brake is applied quickly making the truck to swing outwards.
- It is another common reason that causes Jackknifing on the roads of Butler, AL
- Increase in the speed limit set for trucks also results in severe crashes.
Poor Lighting Conditions
- Poor lighting on the roads increases the odds of a truck accident by 43%.
Curvy Roads in Butler
- Curvy roads often create blind spots resulting in truck crashes in the city.
Increased Length Of The Trucks
- It is observed that a 10% increase in the size of the truck lead to approximately 14% increase in the total number of truck accidents in Butler.
5 Steps To Take After a Truck Accident in Butler
Wondering what to do after a truck accident?
Call The Cops
- The very first step is to call the cops. It is extremely important to file an accident report even if you think there is little or no damage.
- The report is not just required in the lawsuit, but it will also act as an important piece of evidence in the case.
Take Medical Assistance Immediately
- Your health should be given primary importance after the accident.
- Some injuries only appear after a reasonable amount of time. Hence, you should get yourself thoroughly checked.
- Also, there can be internal bleeding, injuries etc. that needs immediate medical assistance.
- If you don’t seek medical attention, it might turn up against you. It can get really difficult to prove that the injury you have is related to the truck accident you suffered.
Our experienced Truck Accident Attorney in Butler at the law offices of Manley Traeger can help you win the case. Call us today.
Contact Your Insurance Company to File a Claim Report
- This is the most important step and you shouldn’t skip it if you want your compensation.
Keep Your Conversation Limited
- You will have to speak to the other part of the insurance company
- Keep your conversation as less as possible
- State facts and do not elaborate it
- Choose your words wisely when talking to the truck driver, eyewitnesses, etc.
- Let your Butler injury attorney handle your communication with the other party, insurance company, legal authorities etc.
Call an Experienced Butler Truck Accident Lawyer
- A truck accident is very different from a passenger car accident. Its liability issues, complexities etc. requires special knowledge.
- Only a reliable Truck Accident Lawyer in Butler, AL can help you win the case.
Let Us Find The Right Solution For You
If you need help with Truck accident matter in Butler, talk to us to schedule a free consultation for you. Our years of practice, the confidence of winning cases, right strategies and the best in the business Truck Accident Attorney in Butler will help you in your difficult times.
To learn more about our Butler Truck Accident Lawyer and how we function, you can call us at 334-777-6226
Call Us Now to Protect Your Legal Rights Through Your Truck Accident Claim