If you or your loved one is a victim of an accident due to the negligence of another, you are entitled to claim compensation for your injuries. Manley Traeger is a nationally renowned law firm that has a reputation for aggressively fighting for a client’s justice. The personal injury lawyer Prattville team at Manley Traeger is a group of dedicated legal professionals who defend and protect the rights of a victim.
At Manley Traeger, we understand the traumatic phase that a victim goes through after an accident. We provide legal assistance and all necessary resources that are required for helping a client to deal with the aftermaths of an accident. We sit with you, analyze your case, calculate the damages, thoroughly investigate, gather evidence to prepare a strong case, and present it to the jury at the civil court.
We Have The Experience And Skill Set to Ensure a Fair Claim Settlement
We Can Help You to Get The Claim You Deserve
What Are The Common Types of Personal Injury Claims?
Any accident can lead to injuries. Severe injuries can change a victim’s life in many ways. We understand how long it takes to recover from an injury and cope with reality. Victims can obtain compensation for all injuries and losses. Many situations can give rise to such claims. Not all injuries are valid for legal claims. Here are some common types of personal injury claims:
- Car accident cases: In the U.S, most of the personal injuries are caused by car accidents. A car accident happens due to negligence on the driver’s part. Careless drivers are usually responsible for not abiding by the basic traffic rules. Such drivers are liable to pay for the injuries incurred.
- Slip and Fall Cases: The landlords or property owners have to keep the premises safe and hazard-free so that the people residing at the premises are safe from any potential danger. The landlord is liable to pay for the accidents which are caused due to the ill maintenance of the property.
- Medical malpractice: Such cases arise when the doctors and other medical professionals do not provide the services as per the medical norms. A victim can file a lawsuit against a doctor or a medical organization if he doesn’t receive suitable care for his injuries.
- Defamation: Defamation refers to personal damage that ruins a person’s reputation due to some false statements. A victim needs to provide sufficient evidence to prove that a false statement was made and the financial damage caused by it.
- Dog bites: In the U.S, a dog bite is a common personal injury factor. Dog owners are financially responsible for the injuries caused to a victim. However, the responsibilities of a dog owner under the law may vary from state to state.
If you are a victim of such factors and still wondering “Do I even have a case?” or “Is my case really worth a claim?”, stop doubting the severity of your case and consult a Prattville personal injury attorney from the law offices of Manley Traeger to evaluate the case and the damages caused.
Why is it Important to Hire a Professional to Prove Your Innocence?
You need to prove four important factors to win a personal injury case. The four factors are:
- Breach of law
- Cause of an injury
If you are a victim, you must prove that a person was not responsible enough to act carefully. You must show how the offender has breached the laws. The offender is liable to pay only if the injuries are caused due to negligence. You have to collect enough evidence to prove the damages caused by the offender. We understand that seeking compensation for your losses can be a long and tedious process. We advise you to hire a personal injury attorney Prattville, AL for expert legal assistance.
Why Do You Need to Hire an Expert From Our Law Office?
Our team of personal injury lawyers Prattville at Manley Traeger has extensive experience in handling complex personal injury cases. We handle all types of personal injury lawsuits. We have been representing our clients for over a few decades now. We evaluate your case, investigate and gather documents to advocate your case at the court.
Insurance companies or the other party may try to persuade you to settle for a small amount. When it comes to negotiating for your settlement, we aggressively put across our argument till we win the claim that justifies your case. Team up with us to win your case without any hassle. Call us now to book an appointment with one of our senior lawyers.
Call Us Now to Protect Your Legal Rights Through Your Personal Injury Claim