If you have been injured in an accident even when it was not your fault, the most important decision you will have to make is selecting your attorney. At the law offices of Manley Traeger, we have trusted advocates who have helped millions of individuals get what they deserve.
It is not just our experience but the choice we make in getting the best for you. We take pride in creating a comfortable atmosphere for our clients and welcoming each one of them in their tough times. Our team of qualified Livingston Personal Injury Attorney have worked with multiple families around Livingston and helped the accident victims to get the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
Steps To Take If You Have Been Injured In An Accident
No doubt that you have been shaken upside down after your accident. You may be keeping a distance from your work or daily chores. In such a scenario you don’t think about hiring a lawyer. However, hiring a Livingston injury lawyers can be the greatest asset in your most difficult time.
Hence, these are the following steps you should take after an accident:
- Keep a record of your police report.
- Keep a record of any interaction you had with law enforcement.
- Keep a record of all the information about the scene of the accident.
- Hire an experienced Livingston personal injury lawyer to handle your case.
- Let your attorney handle all the interactions between each party’s insurance company
We Have The Experience And Skill Set to Ensure a Fair Claim Settlement
Types of Personal Attorney Cases in Livingston
The first step in claiming for compensation is to determine the type of accident that caused a personal injury.
We at Manley Traeger along with our Personal Injury Attorney in Livingston, AL take a long view of your needs to make sure you receive the full compensation to cover up your medical expenses, health damage, lost wages etc.
Go through the types of personal injury claims to get clarity about your accident type:
- The property owner has to keep their premises safe for tenant, guest visitors etc.
- They should provide adequate light to provide security to the premises.
- If they fail to do so and you hurt yourself in a slip and fall accident, you may deserve compensation for your injuries.
- Businesses should ensure that the products they have manufactured or distributed are safe to be used.
- If they aren’t safe and end up hurting you, our Livingston Personal Injury Attorney can help you recover your compensation.
- If you have been injured in a car accident in Livingston, you should seek for a medical bill, lost wages and car damage compensation.
- Of course, the insurance companies don’t want to pay you. Our Personal Injury Attorney in Livingston, AL can help you get the best.
- Motorcyclist are comparatively more exposed to potential injury than anyone else on the road.
- The Law Office of Manley Traeger works with you to make sure you are represented in front of the court and insurance company at your best.
- Any dog and not just the dangerous dogs like Pitbull can bite.
- If you have suffered a dog bite, whether in public or at someone’s place, our Personal Injury Lawyer in Livingston can help you recover for your injuries from the owner.
- Each year thousands of workers are injured in Livingston at their working places.
- Our Livingston Personal Injury Attorney helps them to obtain workers compensation, i.e, a state-mandated set of benefits for those who suffer an injury due to their work-related duties.
- Working at a construction site is dangerous.
- It often involves great heights, heavy machineries and powerful chemicals to work with. Hence, it makes the atmosphere extremely unsafe to work.
- Missing out even a single safety measure can lead to serious injuries to the workers
- Sometimes the accident is so severe that it results in wrongful death.
- Our Personal Injury Lawyer in Livingston help the victim’s survivors to make sure their financial future is secured
Schedule a free consultation with us to discuss your case in detail.
When to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Livingston
Unsure whether you’re eligible to file a lawsuit or not? Here are some of the major medical situations our clients face in an accident. If you are going through any of these due to someone else’s negligence, you may file a personal injury lawsuit in Livingston.
- Muscle injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Back injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Accidental death
- The worst-case scenario is a fatal injury.
- If your loved one has ever been a victim of wrongful death due to someone else’s negligence, our Personal Injury Lawyer in Livingston can help.
Different types of personal injury lawsuits have different time limits to claim the case. If you miss the deadline, you will miss the chance to receive your compensation. Why wait for the deadline? Call Manley Traeger at 334-777-6226 or contact us [email protected] to book your free consultation.
Our experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Livingston, AL will help you get what you deserve.
Call Us Now to Protect Your Legal Rights Through Your Personal Injury Claim