Any accident that results in a serious injury or death for your loved one can be a heart-wrenching situation for you to deal with. In order to protect your legal rights, the most appropriate recourse is to get in touch with an experienced attorney, who can guide you through the intricacies of legal proceedings. It is important to understand that personal injury cases are disputes that occur when a person suffers an injury or loss due to the negligence of someone else.
In such a situation, the person guilty of causing harm could be held legally accountable and sued by the victim. Although these cases are formalized through court proceedings, most of them can be resolved through an informal settlement before any lawsuit is filed.
Most of the times, personal injury disputes occur due to negligence, carelessness and deliberate conduct. Some of the most common examples of personal injury cases include car accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, intentional infliction of emotional distress and manufacturing of defective products, etc.
Whatever may be the situation, placing a monetary value on a personal injury case is important to understand what constitutes an acceptable amount to compensate your loss. However, this isn’t easy to do unless you are aware of the damages that are claimable in your case. Greensboro Personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Manley Traeger are proficient in handling intricate personal injury cases. Usually, personal injury cases fall under three main types of damages:
- Economic Damages: These damages or losses amount to financial losses incurred by the victim as a result of the injury suffered due to the accident. Economic damages are relatively easy to calculate, especially if you have been diligently maintaining records of your medical expenses, wage loss or any other monetary loss caused due to the injury.
- Non-economic Damages: When pain and suffering caused due to physical injuries take a toll on your emotional and psychological health, you are eligible to seek compensation.
- Punitive: Punitive damages are damages caused due to the sheer negligence of a party and are generally available in a few rare situations. Engaging the services of a personal injury attorney in Greensboro to file a lawsuit against the guilty party then becomes a necessity.
Get In Touch With Manley Traeger Lawyers For Professional Legal Service
Hire Auto Accident Attorneys in Greensboro for Quick Recovery of Your Losses
Have you or your loved one ever been a victim of an auto accident? If yes, it is extremely important for you to seek legal assistance of a trained Greensboro personal injury lawyer. As a victim, you have the right to claim compensation for the damages and losses suffered by you. Apart from the financial losses you have incurred, a car accident attorney in Greensboro can recompense you for the physical and emotional distress undergone as well.
However, choosing the right legal support can be a decisive factor in your case. You need to look for the following qualities before zeroing in on someone:
- Experience: Hiring someone with specified experience in dealing with cases similar to yours is important.
- Dedicated: Engaging the services of a lawyer who can work dedicatedly on your case, rather than someone who is juggling several cases at a time is crucial.
- Reputation: Reputation of the auto accident lawyer you hire will play a key role in negotiating with insurance providers and the compensation you receive.
- Personality: It’s extremely important to choose a trustworthy attorney, who you can get along with you throughout the course of the process.
While the legal recourse to your case depends largely on its complexities and particulars, a trained car and truck accident attorney in Greensboro can help you in the following ways:
- Help you obtain the necessary evidence with respect to liability.
- Work with your doctors and other health care providers to obtain the necessary information required to file your claim.
- Negotiate a satisfactory settlement with the insurance companies on your behalf.
Interestingly, most people avoid investing their time and money in filing a lawsuit, wondering how cumbersome the whole process could get. You shouldn’t be making that mistake if you are an accident victim. An experienced auto accident attorney in Greensboro can help you arrive at a fair out-of-court settlement.
Premises Liability Attorneys in Greensboro Can Help You Fight for Your Rights
Property owners are obliged under the state, local and federal laws to ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of their buildings for the safety of their visitors. This requires them to make genuine efforts to protect visitors from probable dangers. When property owners fail to do so, innocent people become victims of personal injuries, which could sometimes be devastating in nature.
If you or some of your close ones have suffered injuries due to the negligence of a property owner, you are eligible for compensation. Premises liability lawyers at the Law Offices of Manley Traeger can handle all types of premise liability cases. However, you would be required to prove your losses or injuries that you suffered due to the negligence of the property owner.
In order to do so, you must engage the services of competent Greensboro premises liability lawyers with specified and detailed experience in cases similar to yours. So, whether you have sustained injuries in a slip and fall accident due to water or snow left on walkways or hurt yourself due to a poorly constructed building, experienced premises liability attorney in Greensboro can help you stand up for your rights.
We Can Help You Recover A Fair Compensation For Your Damages