In the U.S, car accidents have drastically increased over the last couple of years. Statistical reports show that death by a car accident is the leading cause of death in America. More than 1.2 million Americans are killed in car accidents each year where more than 50 million people get severely injured. If this trend continues, America will take the top position in terms of road accidents.
An accident survivor goes through a difficult recovery period. Accident of any kind leaves its scar for a long time. If you are a survivor of a car accident, we understand how difficult it is for you to come out of that traumatic phase. You probably wonder if it is necessary to file for a legal lawsuit. Most victims tend to avoid consulting a Tuskegee car accident attorney to avoid lengthy courtroom procedures. We advise you to consult a legal professional as soon as possible after an accident.
What Are The Common Types of Car Accidents?
Accidents can occur anytime without prior notice. We at Manley Traeger represent victims of all types of car accidents. Mostly identified types are:
- Head-on Collision accidents
- Vehicle Rollover accidents
- Single vehicle accidents
- Multiple vehicle accidents
- Rear-end collision accidents
- Side-impact collision accidents
Most Common Causes of Car Accidents in The U.S Are:
- Drinking and driving
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Violation of traffic rules
- Vehicle manufacturing defects
- Improper turns
- Inadequate driving skills
- Underage drivers
- Road condition
- Weather condition
- Animal crossings
We Have The Experience And Skill Set to Ensure a Fair Claim Settlement
Are You a Victim of a Car Accident?
Don’t Worry. We Are Here to Assist You
Life gets difficult for a victim after a car accident. You may have to deal with a couple of parties like other drivers, insurance firms, and lawyers when you decide to file a lawsuit against an offender. Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer Tuskegee from the law offices of Manley Traeger can help you to bridge the gap and increase the probability of winning the case. A few things that you must do right after a car accident:
- Don’t panic and act smart. Take control of the situation and focus on your safety.
- Call 911 and report the accident. You need to inform the police soon after the accident. Things get complicated with delay.
- Check on the other passengers. Determine the severity of the injuries. Call the ambulance in case of a severe car accident.
- Always stop and don’t leave the accident scene as it is against the law as in some states, it is considered as a “Hit and run” case.
- Collect as many details as you can. It is important to get every detail of the people involved in the accident. Every piece of information is important when it comes to filing a strong insurance claim.
- Avoid sharing details about the accident with the strangers. Avoid taking responsibility for the mishap. It does more harm than good.
- Don’t forget to collect information about the car, the driver, and the insurance policies. Document every detail and decide whether you want to file a lawsuit or settle the case outside the courtroom.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney Tuskegee, AL from the law offices of Manley Trager immediately after the accident to get a free evaluation of your case. We can provide you with expert legal assistance and get you justice.
We Are With You at Every Step of The Journey
If you are seriously injured due to a car accident, you need to calculate the medical bills, vehicle damages, and other related expenses. The team of car accident attorney Tuskegee, AL from Manley Traeger, has been fighting for people’s justice over a decade. Sometimes injuries are not visible. It is important to get yourself checked by a doctor after an accident to calculate the total cost of compensation.
Our lawyers have excellent negotiating skills. We have a good understanding of putting forward a strong argument to the representatives of the insurance companies. We know your right and what you deserve. We aggressively fight until you receive the compensation you deserve for all your pain, damages, and sufferings.
Filing a lawsuit is a difficult and complicated process. Don’t worry. You don’t have to do this alone. Contact us online or call us now to book a free consultation with one of our senior lawyers. Let’s start working on your case immediately.
Call Us Now to Protect Your Legal Rights Through Your Car Accident Claim